Friday 14 September 2012

Brangelina's Cohabitation Confuses Their Kids


Brangelina's Cohabitation Confuses Their Kids

Lupe Lasano
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are not married, despite having six kids together. I'll admit this simple fact eludes me. I always want to refer to Brad Pitt as Angelina Jolie's husband. It must be the traditionalist in me. Well, it turns out I'm not alone. Even their children are confused about the subject.

"When we first met I already had a child," Jolie told Italian Vanity Fair. "We didn't live together and we adopted Zahara. Usually people fall in love and and everything revolves around people getting married. Children are an afterthought."

"We've done everything the wrong way around, but sooner or later the children will ask, you know, they watch films and ask questions," Jolie, 33, said. "They want to know why Shrek and Fiona got married and we haven't."

The only reason the couple hasn't married is because Brad Pitt said they wouldn't wed until everybody could. This was an allusion to same-sex marriage, which, by the way, is now legal in three states. Perhaps Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt could visit one of those states and get the job done?

1 comment:

  1. ӏ'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's а νery easy on thе eyeѕ which mаκes it muсh more enϳοyablе for me to
    comе here and νisit more oftеn.
    Did you hire out a deѕigneг to creаtе
    your theme? Exceptional work!
    Also see my website :: Watch Wicked Attraction Season 5 Episode 15

    ReplyDelete